Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Mean Seriously WTF?

I was browsing collarme.com and came across this fellow Dominant's profile... had me cracking up.  But I do feel him on what he is saying...

I MEAN SERIOUSLY WTF ?????????

Is it REALLY this fucking hard to meet someone on here that is NOT full of shit ??????? I mean come on !!!!!!! REALLY ??????

Who wants to be kidnapped .....

Who wants to be punched and beaten .....

Are you out of you're fucking minds???

I am 6'5 and weigh 225 lbs. Do you really want me punching you in the face ????

The best is when I get a email from a sub asking me to describe what I would do to her..... "IF" you think I am here to write you emails so you can get off online ..... UMmmmmmm you have another thing coming !!!

I am NOT here for your amusement, nor am I looking for a piece of ass!!!! I am looking for LONG TERM NO BULLSHIT...... NOT A FUCKING PLAY SESSION !

Sick and tired of all you "50 shade's of Grey" keyboard kinksters.... Get a fucking clue what this LIFE STYLE is all about .......

Amen, my brother.  AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. Douglas Bartlett AKA whitedog722 on BMRJanuary 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM

    Sir, you are a common sense Black Master with a lot of wisdom, Sir!. Sir, this boi is Black owned and proud of it, Sir! Sir, this white doesn't "get off" reading details about what a Black Master will do to it, but exists to serve the Black Master, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It is good to hear that there are submissives out there who get it. Who are aware of their purpose and embrace it fully. It is not an easy road to travel but the destination is well worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete