Thursday, February 21, 2013

Black Sovereign | Tumblr

I have a new Tumblr site I am incorporating into my social network of sites which includes Facebook, Twitter and Google+.  I will also be using Tumblr as my new Questions and Answers forum, since Tumblr offers an "ASK ME" feature.   So, feel free to "Ask Me Anything"... as long as it's worth answering.  Of course, you can also follow me if you prefer to use Tumblr to stay in touch.

 

[infopane color="6" icon="0182.png"]

ask-me-ask-me-tumblr-adds-a-new-query-feature-edf2ba1eaf

Tumblr, stylized in its logo as tumblr., is a microblogging platform and social networking website founded by David Karp and owned by Yahoo! Inc. The service allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. Users can follow other users' blogs, as well as make their blogs private.  Much of the website's features are accessed from the "dashboard" interface, where the option to post content and posts of followed blogs appear.

Development of Tumblr began in 2006 during a two-week gap between contracts at David Karp's software consulting company, Davidville (housed at Karp's former internship with producer/incubator Fred Seibert's Frederator Studios which was located a block from Tumblr's current headquarters).[13][14] Karp had been interested in tumblelogs (short-form blogs) for some time and was waiting for one of the established blogging platforms to introduce their own tumblelogging platform. As no one had done so after a year of waiting, Karp and developerMarco Arment began working on their own tumblelogging platform.[15][16] Tumblr was launched in February 2007[17][18] and within two weeks, the service had gained 75,000 users.[19]Arment left the company in September 2010 to focus on Instapaper.[/infopane]

[biginfopane textcolor="#ffffff" title="Black Sovereign on Tumblr" href="http://blacksovereign.tumblr.com" button_title="Follow me on Tumblr"]Use Tumblr to stay informed of my postings. You can ask a Lifestyle or even personal question using the Ask Me feature. I may post original content from time to time as well.[/biginfopane]

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello SIR,its great to know your on tumblr ,it will be good to get all your intormation first hand.
    Love and Best Wishes.
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eddie. Knowing that people are noticing I am there will prompt me to use it more.

    ReplyDelete