Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Conversation with an Idiot

**Original post: November 25, 2012**

 

*This conversation took place on a black domination site I was a member on.*

**bigaltoronto (one hour ago):** I have seen your profile. You seem to be very popular. I love getting my ass fucked by big black cock. What do you like to get into? I'm new on this website. Do you know any dominant black "top" contacts in Toronto, in Canada?

**Blacksovereign (one hour ago):** If you are seeking to be used then you need to present yourself that way. I took a look at your profile and saw nothing. Any interest died there. You looked at my profile, what did you see?

If you wish to be used sexually then you need to do a better job at advertising yourself with MORE details about what you are offering. Specifically more photos of yourself to GET US INTERESTED. Just a simple profile photo does nothing to entice anyone to want to fuck you or even refer you to others who may live in your area.

Presentation is everything when seeking connections online. That is why I seem very popular... and why you contacted me.

**bigaltoronto (5 minutes ago):** I'm sorry I wasted my time contacting you. You sound like a very demanding and very ignorant person.

**Blacksovereign (within 1 minute):** I'm sorry you wasted my time too. Be careful about how you word your responses. All I did was give you advice in how to get a Black man to become interested in you. If you took that as ignorant then you need to rethink your membership to a site about Black Domination.

No comments:

Post a Comment